WHY WE RECYCLE
RRANT Repairs is on a mission to make the world a better place, one device at a time. Whether through a customer's smile when they see their treasured device restored to pristine condition or with recycling of E-waste to help improve the local environment.
WHAT IS E-WASTE?
E-waste consists of electronic products that weren't disposed of properly. Globally, only 10% of electronic waste is recycled. The remaining 90% of the harmful materials found in electronics like lithium, mercury, and lead end up in our local landfills and water systems. RRANT wants to change that.
HOW WE'RE HELPING!
All damaged LCD screens, lithium batteries, and plastics that we replace are sent to be recycled by a certified facility at the end of each month. Also, we use strictly environmentally-friendly packaging for our products when shipping or delivering.
HOW YOU'RE HELPING
With every purchase of a RRANT Repairs accessory, a portion of the proceeds are donated to a non-profit organization. This non-profit travels around the world planting trees in various countries. As a token of our appreciation, we also give recycling stickers along with your purchase.